Teamwork Skills for Government Employees
NASBA CPEs: 14|
Who Should Attend
All Federal employees, other government employees, and contractors who want to enhance their teamwork skills.
Change impacts both organizational processes and people. In order to successfully manage change, there is a need to understand and effectively communicate horizontally (across teams) as well as vertically (with managers). This course is designed to provide tools and techniques needed to build rapport with teams, while managing and navigating change.
• Identify the need to develop SMART Goals for yourself and team members
• Explore the characteristics of building a team
• Identify conflict styles within a team and how to manage them
• Unlock motivation and boost enthusiasm to bring out the best in your team
• Observe interactions that cause conflict and inhibit communication.
• Discuss how relationship management can improve the effectiveness of change
• Discover how change can be managed with positive outcomes
• Identify the stages of change