Leading Effective Teams and Groups
NASBA CPEs: 14|
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for current leaders or aspiring leaders who are seeking to build and facilitate more effective teams and groups, build better team relationships, and help their agencies succeed.
This foundational training course will prepare you for new leadership challenges and responsibilities. You will discover what leadership truly means and how to apply that knowledge, take your team to a higher level, and get results. You will also learn how to develop your unique leadership style for maximum impact.
- Define team leader roles and responsibilities
- Identify, define, and communicate team mission, goals/objectives, and tasks
- Review different concepts and styles of leadership
- Discover your own unique leadership style
- Explain effective leadership models
- Project a more confident and dynamic image
- Find out what people expect and respect in a leader
- Determine which leadership attributes you already possess
- Get noticed by learning how to look and talk like a leader
- Learn how to motivate a team, including "difficult people"
- Evaluate team/group performance