Would you like to work as an instructor or develop curriculum for HRI?
We are accepting resumes for instructors and curriculum developers, particularly current and former Federal employees with experience in the following areas:
- Management and program analysis
- Administrative management
- Project management
- Federal budget
- Federal financial management
- Federal contracting
- Federal human resources
- Federal supervision
- Current or recently retired Federal Government employees or contractors are preferred
- Recent experience in a relevant field
- Outstanding public speaking and instructional skills
- Ability to make educational and interesting presentations
- Skill at applying subject matter expertise to practical situations
- Customer oriented and motivated to help people
We offer outstanding pay and an exciting, rewarding, and challenging work environment.
To apply, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax it to 301-839-6616.