Critical and Analytical Thinking Skills for Office Personnel
Who Should Attend
Office professionals, support staff, and administrative personnel who seek to enhance their critical and analytical thinking skills.
What You Will Learn
- Add clarity, relevance, logic, accuracy, and precision to your thinking and analysis.
- The poor thinking habits everyone falls into – and how to get out of them.
- Overcome obstacles to effective thinking in the workplace.
- Use strategic thinking to achieve your most important goals.
- Analyze and assess matters of fact, opinion, and judgment.
- Practical skills for thinking more clearly and making more effective decisions.
- Apply different types of thinking for improved analysis and problem solving.
- Design and execute appropriate action plans.
- Generate innovative solutions to the challenges you encounter on the job.
- Hands-on exercises and activities for enhancing your thinking and analytical skills.
Why You Should Attend
In this course, you will be provided with the training and tools necessary to become a logical, rational, and effective decision maker. You'll explore a structured way to approach and solve problems, and you'll learn to clarify problems in terms of goals, objectives, and issues, with a view toward getting the best results possible.