Critical and Analytical Thinking Skills for Office Personnel
NASBA CPEs: 14|
Who Should Attend
Office professionals, support staff, and administrative personnel who seek to enhance their critical and analytical thinking skills.
What You Will Learn
- Add clarity, relevance, logic, accuracy, and precision to your thinking and analysis.
- The poor thinking habits everyone falls into – and how to get out of them.
- Overcome obstacles to effective thinking in the workplace.
- Use strategic thinking to achieve your most important goals.
- Analyze and assess matters of fact, opinion, and judgment.
- Practical skills for thinking more clearly and making more effective decisions.
- Apply different types of thinking for improved analysis and problem solving.
- Design and execute appropriate action plans.
- Generate innovative solutions to the challenges you encounter on the job.
- Hands-on exercises and activities for enhancing your thinking and analytical skills.
Why You Should Attend
In this course, you will be provided with the training and tools necessary to become a logical, rational, and effective decision maker. You'll explore a structured way to approach and solve problems, and you'll learn to clarify problems in terms of goals, objectives, and issues, with a view toward getting the best results possible.