Who Should Attend
This course is open to anyone interested in acquiring a better understanding of Federal job analysis, its processes, and the relevant policies and procedures.
By the end of the course, students should be able to:
• Define job analysis
• Prepare an accurate job analysis within the rules, regulations, and law
• Perfect the KSAs and other characteristics (KSAOs) needed to accurately perform the required duties of the position
• Determine the appropriate methods to measure the KSAO
• Understand the need for a job analysis
What is a job analysis?
Who conducts a job analysis?
Why is a job analysis needed?
Rules, regulations, and laws governing job analysis
Code of Federal Regulations
Job analysis: Tips and FAQs
Basic steps included in a job analysis
- Conduct a job analysis to ensure the job description matches the duties
Stages in the job analysis process
Methods of job analysis
Developing a job analysis
- Review of table exercise