||Dealing with Difficult People
Select a Date and Location
September 13, 2019|
Who Should Attend
All Federal civilian and military employees and contractors are eligible to attend.
What You Will Learn
- Review and practice methods for communicating professionally with all types of difficult people.
- Learn how to be productive, even when working with difficult people.
- Don’t let difficult people “drag you down” - Learn new solutions for handling old problems.
- Examine the different types of difficult people and learn your “people preferences.”
- Don’t burn bridges – handle conflict in a constructive, positive manner.
- Take our self-assessment and discover what your hot buttons are and how to prevent people from “pushing” them.
Why You Should Attend
Almost every office has “that” difficult person – the one who makes life hard for others in the office. This course will reduce your frustration by helping you understand the various types of difficult people. You’ll also learn techniques that will help you understand what to do, what to say, and how to say it when dealing with difficult people.