||Customer Service Skills for Federal Employees
NASBA CPEs: 7|CEUs: 0.7
Select a Date and Location
|This course is only available for group, on-site training at your location. Please fill out the On-site Request Form located on this page or call 301-749-5600 for more information.
Who Should Attend
All Federal civilian and military employees and contractors are eligible to attend.
What You Will Learn
- Become “Customer-Driven” - Discover proven methods for providing outstanding customer service to your EXTERNAL and INTERNAL customers.
- Useful and practical suggestions for dealing effectively with difficult situations and people.
- Confidently work “one-on-one” with all types of customers.
- How to set priorities and help your customers understand them.
- Putting People First - Learn basic service principles and develop professional interpersonal communication and telephone skills.
Why You Should Attend
With results-oriented management, it is increasingly important to deliver outstanding customer service. When you learn how to “put people first,” you will increase your value to your agency, as well as your opportunities for advancement and promotion.