Managing Your Priorities and Workload
Who Should Attend
All Federal employees and contractors are encouraged to attend.
What You Will Learn
- Gain control of your projects and your priorities.
- Recognize true priorities and learn to act on what is important.
- Become more efficient and more effective.
- Understand that there really is no such thing as “multi-tasking.”
- Learn how to plan your work, and then work your plan!
- Recognize what is holding you back from completing tasks.
- Discover what “managing time” really means.
- Identify old habits and ways of thinking that rob you of time, efficiency, and effectiveness.
Why You Should Attend
This workshop is full of fresh ideas and packed with the latest prioritization tools and project management techniques. Our instructor will show you a new way of doing things so that you can be sure that you are maximizing your precious time, getting all of your priority work done effectively and efficiently, and demonstrating the day-to-day habits that all successful people share.