||Stress Management for Government Employees
Select a Date and Location
August 7, 2020|
Largo (Upper Marlboro), MD
Who Should Attend
A happier, stress-free life is within reach and all Federal civilian and military employees and contractors are encouraged to attend.
The workplace can be very stressful. If you don't manage it properly, too much stress can affect your body, your mind, your health, and your productivity. This course will teach you to overcome stress, find balance in your professional and personal life, and take control of your future.
Moreover, learning how to manage your stress shouldn’t be stressful. This course will help you to get the relief you need in a time frame that works for you. You'll receive a copy of The Stress Management Workbook, which will help you build sustainable stress management skills for significantly reducing stress, now and for the future.
You will learn how to keep your brain sharp, improve your mind’s response to stress, and develop strategies for minimizing stress. This fresh set of stress management skills will empower you to perform better at work, increase your energy, foster better relationships, and be healthier in both mind and body.
- Healthy mind equals healthy body — Reduce stress and feel better
- Identify sources of stress through checklists, quizzes, and other informative activities
- Set personal stress management goals that will prepare you for the work you’re about to do
- Learn to handle stress in the moment with interactive exercises
- Learn to stay calm and focused under pressure
- Achieve more stability and happiness in the areas in your life that you can control
- Build long-term strategies that support your personal goals and foster positive lifestyle changes for a more fulfilling life