Microsoft Excel: Level Two
Who Should Attend
All students should take our Microsoft Excel: Level One class first, unless you have intermediate level Excel skills.
What You Will Learn
- Produce and link multiple spreadsheets.
- Practice with drop down lists, formatting, conditional formatting, and embedding.
- Receive an introduction to data analysis with Pivot Tables.
- Learn to use Excel as a database.
- Create and use range names.
- Select nonadjacent cell ranges.
- Use the AutoCalculate feature.
- Display and print formulas in a worksheet.
- Identify and fix formula errors.
- Learn advanced functions for Graphs and Charts.
- Format a Data Series and Chart Axis.
- Add headers, footers, and page numbers to a worksheet.
- Reference external data sources.
- Protect and hide a worksheet.
- Save a “reader friendly” Custom View.
- Create and use templates.
- Add records to a list using a Data Form.
- Work with AutoFormat, create a custom number format, find and replace formatting, and use conditional formatting.
- Work with and understand Absolute and Relative cell references.
- Preview and print worksheets and use advanced print options.
- Hands-on exercises with time set aside to practice what you have learned.
Why You Should Attend
Our training maximizes learning and allows for more “hands-on” practice. You also receive a copy of Teach Yourself Visually Excel - a user-friendly, color manual.