2021 Black Women's Seminar
Who Should Attend
This is an Equal Opportunity course and all Federal employees and contractors are eligible. The focus is on helping black women succeed in their careers.
What You Will Learn
- Learn practical skills for becoming more efficient and effective on the job.
- Receive tools to assist in the development of your networking skills.
- Cultivate better workplace relationships by building rapport, trust, and credibility with your co-workers.
- Develop the listening skills and communication skills needed to form professional relationships that last.
- Enhance your leadership skills and understand what it takes to cultivate a high performing team.
- Discuss career planning objectives for 2021 and strategies for upward mobility.
- Develop a plan for enhancing your career competencies, skills, and abilities.
- Find the proper balance in your professional and your personal life.
- Learn the secrets of success – both professionally and personally.
- Discuss practical solutions for issues facing black women in the workforce.
Why You Should Attend
Join other professionals for a course on career growth and personal development. Our annual course provides the tools you need to enhance your natural talents, strengths, and abilities, while growing as a leader and discovering your potential. Our positive, insightful, and inspirational instructor consistently receives outstanding evaluations from our students, so we are confident that you will be more than satisfied with this training. Finally, you will have the opportunity to meet, network, and share ideas with other successful women, which will be valuable to you long after the training has ended.