Microsoft Teams: Workplace Essentials
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for students who have basic skills in any of the other Microsoft products such as Word, PowerPoint, and/or Excel.
In this Microsoft Teams: Workplace Essentials training class, students will learn to communicate, collaborate, share files, work on files concurrently, host meetings, and manage tasks and projects.
- Review the fundamentals of MS Teams
- Create teams in MS Teams
- Manage teams in MS Teams
- Create channels in MS Teams
- Manage channels in MS Teams
- Chat with others in MS Teams
- Start a conference call in MS Teams
- Share files in MS Teams