Microsoft Word: Intermediate
Who Should Attend
Federal employees, contractors, individuals new to Microsoft Word, self taught individuals, and anyone else who wants an intermediate class that goes beyond the basics in Microsoft Word.
What You Will Learn
- Enter, insert, and delete text and work with automatic corrections.
- File management and organization.
- Keystroke shortcuts, including cutting, copying, pasting text, and Paste Special.
- Find and replace text.
- The Office Clipboard.
- View documents in different configurations.
- Understand Smart Tags.
- Adjust margins and working with page breaks.
- Create, apply, and modify character and paragraph styles.
- Create headers and footers.
- Work with and select from various print options.
- Use Templates and Wizards.
- Work with Text Boxes.
- Learn how tables and drawings will make your documents come alive.
Why You Should Attend
Many people use Microsoft Word but are not familiar with the numerous available features. This interactive course is designed to improve your knowledge, skill, and productivity with Microsoft Word. After this course, you will possess the kind of skills necessary to efficiently and effectively use many of this software's features and tools. You will discover the little “secrets” that the experts know about and take advantage of.