Microsoft Word: Fast Track for Power Users
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for students who have intermediate skills with Microsoft Word and would like to learn and/or review the more advanced features available in this powerful software tool.
If you are experienced using Microsoft Word and want to improve your skills to an advanced level, then this course is for you!
Our dynamic instructor will show how to efficiently create and update a Table of Contents, Mail Merge to labels, envelopes, form letters and emails, work with footnotes and end notes, track changes, and much more.
This course will help you transform that blank page into a professional looking document.
Since this course is offered for group training only, we can tailor it to meet your staff's needs by focusing on the topics that interest you most.
- Work with styles and master documents
- Build a Table of Contents
- Work with footnotes and endnotes
- Insert bibliographies and indexes
- Use comments
- Use track changes including accepting and rejecting changes
- Compare and combine documents
- Use mail merge and create envelopes and labels
- Protect documents
- Use bookmarks, add watermarks, and customize the ribbon.