||Microsoft PowerPoint: An Introduction
Select a Date and Location
|This course is only available for group, on-site training at your location. Please fill out the On-site Request Form located on this page or call 301-749-5600 for more information.
Who Should Attend
Federal employees, contractors, individuals new to Microsoft PowerPoint, self taught individuals, and anyone else who wants to learn the fundamentals and beyond.
Note: Since they are very similar, we have the Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 and 2010 versions available in class for each student. You can work with either version (or both) and our instructor will demonstrate the minor differences.
What You Will Learn
- Gain an understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint and how to use it for career advancement.
- Improve your technical skills in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Learn how to create exciting presentations quickly and easily.
- Take advantage of shortcuts that will save you time and give management the presentations they need.
- Learn technical information that will help you use PowerPoint like a pro!
- Have fun while learning to create exciting presentations.
- Use Keystroke Shortcuts and Right Mouse Button Menus.
- Discover the AutoContent Wizard.
- Work with Blank Presentations, Format Templates, and Insert New Slides.
- Work in Outline View—Promoting & Demoting.
- Change a Presentation’s Outline.
- Add Notes to Your Slides.
- Collect and Paste Multiple Items.
- Colors, Backgrounds, and Alignment.
- Select, Resize, Format, and Delete Objects.
- Insert Clip Art, Pictures, and Text Boxes.
- Learn drawing and graphics and exciting effects to jazz up your presentations.
- Hands-on computer training to help you learn!
Why You Should Attend
Understanding how to use PowerPoint (a common KSA) can be important to your career advancement. This course will help you harness the power of Microsoft PowerPoint to take your career to the next level. You also receive a copy of Microsoft Office PowerPoint QuickSteps– a 200+ page color manual.