||Microsoft Excel: Level Three
NASBA CPEs: 14|CEUs: 1.4
Select a Date and Location
August 22 - 23, 2019|
Hilton National Mall
September 11 - 12, 2019|
Upper Marlboro (Largo), MD
Who Should Attend
All students who took our Microsoft Excel: Level Two course OR advanced users with strong Excel skills.
Notes: We have Microsoft Excel 2010 and 2013 available in class for each student. You can work with either version (or both) and our instructor will demonstrate the minor differences.
Also, we suggest that you bring a sample workbook from your job. There will be an opportunity for students to ask questions specifically related to their work projects.
What You Will Learn
- Summarize and analyze large amounts of data in a logical, organized manner.
- Create interactive pivot tables and pivot charts to perform real time data analysis, including specifying the data analyzed, changing a calculation, selecting what appears, and formatting and charting a pivot table.
- Learn advanced formulas and functions.
- Create a formula with several operators and cell ranges.
- Create conditional formatting rules.
- Fix formula errors.
- Perform data imports and exports.
- Review advanced filtering techniques.
- Create and sort a list, filter a list with Advanced Filter, and copy filtered records.
- Use data validation and drop down lists.
- Automate repetitive tasks using Macros.
- Record a Macro, play a Macro, and assign a Macro a shortcut.
- Perform “What if” analysis.
- Create forms with command buttons.
- Use advanced database functions.
- Protect a worksheet and a workbook.
- Add a print title and gridlines.
- Add and work with hyperlinks.
- Save a workbook as a macro-enabled page.
- Import an external data source, including CSV files.
Why You Should Attend
We developed a course to cater to our students who want to learn Excel’s most advanced features and functions! This class covers those advanced features and functions with an emphasis on Excel’s data analysis capabilities.